Upstream Saigon To Siem Reap by RV Pandaw Cruise
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Saigon - My Tho - Cai Be||L,D|
|Day 2||Cai Be - Sa Dec - Cu Lao Gien - Chau Doc||B,L,D|
|Day 3||Chau Doc - Border Crossing||B,L,D|
|Day 4||Phnom Penh||B,L,D|
|Day 5||Phnom Penh to Tonle River||B,L,D|
|Day 6||Kampong Cham (Mekong River)||B,L,D|
|Day 7||Kampong Cham Area||B,L,D|
|Day 8||Kampong Cham to Siem Reap||B,L|
Pandaw Cruise is the largest luxury river cruise company in Asia with six luxury ships exploring five countries. Whilst we offer a real adventure experience, travelers are cushioned with incredible comfort, fine dining, great cocktails and choice wines, not to mention extraordinary levels of service. All Pandaw Cruises were newly built and designed and finished as replicas of colonial river steamers. These small Cruises have the highest space to passenger ratio of any ships afloat - our much loved staterooms are 170 square feet and finished in teak and brass.
To complement your tours and shore excursions, take part in Cruise’s Cultural Highlights-immersive learning and enhancement activities both on board and ashore:
- Visit the renowned Tonle Sap Lake
- Tour the magnificent ruins of Angkor
- Enjoy traditional Apsara temple dancing and other folkloric performances
- Visit colorful floating markets on the banks of the Mekong
- View onboard film screenings that will enhance your journey
These in-depth experiences are included as an essential part of discovering more about the places through which you cruise, and each activity is planned specifically to illuminate each itinerary.
Sometimes you want to dig a little deeper. We offer a series of on board multimedia talks to shed light on the history and culture of the places you visit.
- The rise and fall of the Khmer empire
- The archeological excavations at Angkor
- History of Vietnam and Cambodia
- History and culture of the Champa people and other ethnic groups
- Key words and phrases in the local languages These presentations provide a context for your own observations, enhancing your travel experience.
Fine dining aboard RV Pandaw Cruise Mekong Vietnam And Cambodia The chefs create a variety of tasty offerings for you, with freshly prepared seasonal local vegetables, local specialties adapted to satisfy the tastes of our passengers, and homemade soups prepared daily. For breakfast, choose from a selections of pastries, cereals, breakfast meats, egg dishes, fresh fruit and selected cheeses. At lunch, select from the soup and sandwich bar, or a choice of entrées and dessert. And for dinner, you are treated to a full menu with regional specialties.
Day 1: Saigon - My Tho - Cai Be
Day 2: Cai Be - Sa Dec - Cu Lao Gien - Chau Doc
Day 3: Chau Doc - Border Crossing
Day 4: Phnom Penh
Day 5: Phnom Penh to Tonle River
Day 6: Kampong Cham (Mekong River)
Day 7: Kampong Cham Area
Day 8: Kampong Cham to Siem Reap
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Big promotion would be applied for big group, early and last minute bookings.
- Price would be higher or lower depending on the departure date and boats. Please contact with us for more information.
- Transfers to and from Pandaw Cruise at start and end of voyage.
- Accommodation in luxury AC en-suite cabin with twin/double basic on the Pandaw Cruise.
- English speaking guides.
- All meals, coffee and tea, mineral water.
- Admission fees for all sightseeing places.
- All visa cost.
- Personal expenses.
- Drinks at bar, laundry.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Port tax Pandaw Cruises Pandaw's Schedule
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERERS’ SAY