LAOS VISA INFORMATION
All visitors to Laos require valid Passports and need to obtain the Laos visa. In despite of a strongly regulated country, Laos has relaxed some of its rules about getting the visa.
Primarily, all foreign visitors need to book the tours through a travel agent, and need to have a pre-approval letter from an authorizedLaos agency The Laos Embassy will issue the visa only if the above mentioned letter was attached. Currently, the embassy consulates in certain countries do not require this letter, but some may do. Recently, Laos authority has intended to boost tourism and allow travelers to obtain visa stamp at their International Airport - Vientiane or at the overland border crossing points of Thai-Laos Friendship Bridge near Nongkai.
1. Holds return/onward ticket and all documents required for next destination,
Visitors who will enter Laos through Huayxai -Chiangkong Border (Northern Thailand); through Dienbienphu, Cautreo, Namcan, Laobao border ( Vietnam) need to get the Laos visa stamp from the Laos Embassy before entry.
SPECIAL TRAVEL DEALS
- Unique Indochina Tour (10D/9N)
- Ha Noi - Full Day Of City Tour (1D)
- Legend Of The North (8D/7N)
- Overall Highlights Of Cambodia (6D 5N)
- Essential Myanmar Tour (8D/7N)
- Best Of Myanmar Tour (13D/12N)
- China Beautiful Landscape Tour (14D 13N)
- Grand Laos Tour Package (6D/5N)
- Essential Vietnam Tour (8D)
- Highlights of Vietnam Tour (11D)
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERERS’ SAY