The Lost City Of Marauk U Tour
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Yangon - Sittwe||L,D|
|Day 2||Sittwe - Mrauk U||B,L|
|Day 3||Mrauk U||B,L,D|
|Day 4||Mrauk U - Sittwe - Yangon||B,L|
Day 1: Yangon - Sittwe
Overnight in Sittwe.
Day 2: Sittwe - Mrauk U
Overnight in Mrauk U.
Day 3: Mrauk U
Further your understanding of Mrauk U's history by exploring the unique stone carvings in the multi-spire Andawthein Ordination Hall, the circular Ratanabon Pagoda, vaulted passages with impressive stone sculptures in the huge fortress-like temple of Dukkhanthein and the first erected pagoda at Laymyetnha.
Overnight in Mrauk U.
Day 4: Mrauk U - Sittwe - Yangon
RATES AND CONDITIONS
Superior (Standard class category)
Mrauk U Princess
Village House (Deluxe category)
Pricing sheet: in US$ per person
(Rates are valid 30 October 2013)
Supplement guide other languages:
|Language||Supplement per group program ( US$ per package)|
|French /German / Italian / Spanish||80|
|Russian||140 / package (2-10 pax)|
|Russian||180 package (11 & up pax)|
- 3 nights accommodation on half twin room basis with daily breakfast
- Service of an English-speaking guide throughout the trip (from Yangon to Yangon)
- Meals as mentioned
- All transfers and excursions with private air-conditioned vehicles where available with drivers
- Fees for local chartered boat from Sittwe - Mrauk U
- Fees for local ferry speedboat from Mrauk U - Sittwe (or local chartered boat)
- Entrance fees for visits mentioned
- International ticket to/from Yangon
- International Airfare
- Domestic flights RGN-AKY-RGN including insurance surcharges & current fuel surcharge
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips for porters at the hotels
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Inclusion Package above edule changes. We thank you for your understanding.
All the touring itineraries on this website have been carefully crafted by our in-country management teams and represent a series of experiences we can certainly recommend. However, we understand that every travel experience should be as unique and individual as each traveler. Our consultants are waiting to hear from you so that we can tailor or custom design a Myanmar tour to your individual specifications.
2. Furthermore please inform passengers that they should NOT change money at the exchange booth at the airport just after immigration, as the market rate in town is MUCH better.
3. A surcharge might apply for peak season dates (Water Festival 12-18 April, X’Mas, New Year, etc.
4. Travelers to Myanmar are required to have a travel insurance covering the cost of medical evacuation flights.
5. Visas are required by all visitors to Myanmar. A visa must be obtained before entering Myanmar or On Arrival Visa is available at all international airports (Yangon & Mandalay). The visa application form is also available at all international airline linked with Myanmar or on-line. To apply on arrival visa, one must have 2 passport photo (4x6 cm) taken within last 6 months and passport must be valid 6 months after arrival date. For more detail information, please contact Sales@huongviettravel.com
6. The schedules of domestic flights in Myanmar are provided as an indication only. Once a booking is confirmed we can provide more precise timings, but these remain nevertheless subject to change without notice by the airlines until traveling date. It might therefore in some cases be necessary to amend your program and itinerary due to such schedule changes. We thank you for your understanding.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERERS’ SAY