Ngwe Saung Beach Break
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Yangon - Ngwe Saung|
|Day 2||Ngwe Saung||B|
|Day 3||Ngwe Saung||B|
|Day 4||Ngwe Saung – Pathein – Yangon||B|
Day 1: Yangon - Ngwe Saung
This morning you will be picked up from your hotel for the drive through the Irrawaddy Delta to Ngwe Saung.
Ngwe Saung, which means Silver Beach, is located about 5-6 hours drive from Yangon on the beautiful Bay of Bengal and features 14 kilometers of sandy beaches.
Arrive this afternoon in Ngwe Saung.
Overnight in Ngwe Saung.
Day 4: Ngwe Saung – Pathein – Yangon
After breakfast, enjoy a few more hours of relaxation before departing for Yangon late this morning.
On arrival Yangon, transfer to either your hotel or to the airport for your onward flight.
RATES AND CONDITIONS
Bay Of Bengal
|Ngwe Saung||The Palm Beach||
Sea View (Ocean Front View)
Pricing sheet: in US$ per person
(Rates are valid 30 October 2013)
- Surcharges may apply for holiday periods like Inle Lake Festival, Christmas, New Year, Water Festival, etc. For group size of 7 or over, please contact us for pricing information
- Transfers and transportation with private A/C vehicles
- English-speaking guide Service
- Meals other than mentioned (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Visa arrangements for Myanmar
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- International departure Airport Tax Yangon (USD 10/pax at present)
- Any other items not mentioned
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERERS’ SAY