Monywa And Po Win Taung Discovery Tours
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Mandalay - Monywa||B|
|Day 2||Monywa – Po Win Taung – Mandalay||B|
Day 1: Mandalay - Monywa
This afternoon, explore some of the outlaying sights of Monywa. Visit the Kyaukka lacquer ware village and Shweguni Pagoda, one of the most important pilgrimage sites in Upper Myanmar.
Overnight in Monywa.
Day 2: Monywa – Po Win Taung – Mandalay
After visiting Po Win Taung, continue a few hundred meters away to Shwe Ba Taung. Spend time exploring this interesting site where monasteries and temples are carved out rocky narrow cliffs. Return to Mandalay this afternoon.
First Class Option
Win Unity Hotel
Pricing sheet: in US$ per person
(Rates are valid until 30 Sep 2013)
- English-speaking guide
- All transfers and excursions with private air-conditioned vehicles with drivers
- Entrance fees for the visits mentioned in the program
- Ferry Fee & Local open air Jeep from Monywa to Po Win Taung
- Domestic flights (rate: please refer to our flight tariffs)
- Meals other than mentioned (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Visa arrangements for Myanmar
- Fuel Surcharge for domestic flights
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- International departure Airport Tax Yangon (USD 10/pax at present)
- Any other items not mentioned
Supplement per group program ( US$ per package)
French /German / Italian / Spanish
322/ package (2-10 pax)
357/ package (11 & up pax)
2. Furthermore please inform passengers that they should NOT change money at the exchange booth at the airport just after immigration, as the market rate in town is MUCH better.
3. A surcharge might apply for peak season dates (Water Festival 12-18 April, X’Mas, New Year, etc.
4. Travelers to Myanmar are required to have a travel insurance covering the cost of medical evacuation flights.
5. Visas are required by all visitors to Myanmar. A visa must be obtained before entering Myanmar or On Arrival Visa is available at all international airports (Yangon & Mandalay). The visa application form is also available at all international airline linked with Myanmar or on-line. To apply on arrival visa, one must have 2 passport photo (4x6 cm) taken within last 6 months and passport must be valid 6 months after arrival date. For more detail information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERERS’ SAY