Myanmar Golden Rock Treak (Up-Hill)
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Yangon - Bago - Kyaikhto||L,D|
|Day 2||Kyaikhto - Golden Rock||B,L,D|
|Day 3||Kyaikhto - Golden Rock||B,L,D|
|Day 4||Kyaikhto - Yangon||B,L|
Day 1: Yangon - Bago - Kyaikhto
After that, proceed to Bago, visit Kyaik Pun, built by King Dhamazedi, it consist of four 30 m high Buddha images, Shwemawdaw Pagoda- is said to be over 1000 years old and originally built by the Mon King. Then, visit Shwethalyaung Buddha- it is huge reclining Buddha image and longer than Buddha image at Wat Pho in Bangkok.
After lunch, commence your trip to Kyaikhto (approx. 2.30 hours drive). Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel and enjoy your day leisurely and freely with some activities like swimming or soothe your skin and muscle with traditional massage. Dinner and overnight stay at Sane Le' Tin Garden Hotel.
Day 2: Kyaikhto - Golden Rock
Then, follow the foot path of the hunters in the untouched and unspoiled natural dense forest; you need to cross over Dhanyin Mountain, Inner and Outer Mya Seinn Mountains and Ye Thea' Mountain before Golden Rock. (Approx. 7-8 hours trek) Upon arrival, check in at your hotel and enjoy the magnificent over the mountain ranges. Dinner and overnight stay at Mountain Top Hotel.
Day 3: Kyaikhto - Golden Rock
Enjoy your day leisurely with the activities like swimming or soothe your skin and muscle with traditional massage. Moreover, there will be a special farewell dinner and overnight at Sane Le' Tin Garden Hotel.
Day 4: Kyaikhto - Yangon
After breakfast, enjoy the day freely at the hotel. After lunch, transfer back to Yangon.
Cost in US$ per person in the party (valid 30 Sep'13)
MYANMAR GOLDEN ROCK TREK (UP-HILL)
3 - 4 pax
5 - 6 pax
7 - 10 pax
11 - 15 Pax
- 3 nights accommodation in half double/twin at selected hotel category with Abf
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- English-speaking guide
- Water and drinks during trek
- All transfers and excursions with private air-conditioned vehicles with drivers except in Kyaikhtiyo where transfers by open non-air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees for the visits mentioned in the program
- Other meals not indicated in the program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Entrance fees for the sites not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and Personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned in the included services
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERERS’ SAY