|Tour Dates||Destinations||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Arrival Vientiane|
|Day 2||Vientiane - Nam Ngum Lake||B,L|
|Day 3||Vientiane Departure||B|
Day 1: Arrival Vientiane
Transfer to hotel for check-in. In the afternoon, we take a sightseeing tour of Vientiane, to visit religious museums of Wat Sisaket, the oldest temple to have been survived from the Siamese war of 1828 and its cloister contains more than 8000 Buddha statues; Wat Ho Prakeo, the former home-temple of the Emerald Buddha statue or Pra Keo, but today it contains a collection of Buddha statues, antiques and all artifacts found in around Vientiane; That Luang Stupa, the single most important monument in Laos, which was built to cover the original small stupa containing a piece of the chest bone of Buddha; Patouxay (Arch de Triumph), built quite recently in commemoration of those who died during the wars in the past and it is today as the land-mark of Vientiane.
Transport: Private air-conditioned
Day 2: Vientiane - Nam Ngum Lake
Meals: B, L.
Transport: Private air-conditioned, Boat.
Day 3: Vientiane Departure
Cost in US$ per person in the party (valid 30 Sep'12)
VIENTIANE STOPOVER TOUR
|273|| 290|| 321|
3 - 5 pax
|220|| 240|| 271|
6 - 9 pax
|122|| 196|| 226|
10 - 14 pax
|176|| 174|| 206|
15 - Upwards
|155|| 156|| 190|
|43|| 62|| 93|
Full board supplement
- Private air-conditioned transport + boat.
- Tours with English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary.
- Refreshing tower and drinking water on tour.
- Accommodation in twin or double-sharing room.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast / L = Lunch / D = Dinner).
- Service charge & government tax.
- Travel insurance against any personal injury of illness and damage of the property incurred during the course of this trip.
- International air tickets to / from Laos.
- Departure tax.
- Personal expenses such as: drinks, phone calls, laundry, tip...etc.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERERS’ SAY