|Kampong Cham Travel Guides|
Kampong Cham is the third largest city in Cambodia, but has yet to be heavily touristy like Phnom Penh or Siem Reap.
|What to do?|
It carries with it plenty of colonial French charm, and has a genuine "wild west" feel to it. Most travelers who do findthemselves in Kampong Cham are in transit to elsewhere in the country, but those that choose to spend at least a couple of days in the provincial capital will enjoy the laid back atmosphere and quaint charm.
Kampong Cham is a sleepy provincial capital, and as such there isn't a whole lot to actually do, and those seeking plenty of activities to keep themselves occupied will become bored within a day. Close to the town is the temple complex of Wat Nokor, a well preserved example of 13th century Khmer architecture. Also, close to the town are mass graves of thousands of victims of the Khmer rouge atrocities.
Other interesting places are Chor Cha & Sanlogn Hills, Koh Pen Beach and Chroy Chek
SPECIAL TRAVEL DEALS
- Unique Indochina Tour (10D/9N)
- Ha Noi - Full Day Of City Tour (1D)
- Legend Of The North (8D/7N)
- Overall Highlights Of Cambodia (6D 5N)
- Essential Myanmar Tour (8D/7N)
- Best Of Myanmar Tour (13D/12N)
- China Beautiful Landscape Tour (14D 13N)
- Grand Laos Tour Package (6D/5N)
- Essential Vietnam Tour (8D)
- Highlights of Vietnam Tour (11D)
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERERS’ SAY