Beijing And East China Tour
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Arrival - Beijing|
|Day 4||Beijing - Xi'an||B,L,D|
|Day 6||Xi'an - Shanghai||B,L,D|
|Day 7||Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai||B,L,D|
|Day 9||Shanghai - Departure||B|
Day 1: Arrival - Beijing
With a population of 12 million, Beijing, the capital of China, has been the country's seat of political power for hundreds of years and is known throughout the world for such awe-inspiring attractions as the Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, Ming Tombs and the Great Wall.
Arrive at Beijing Capital National Airport in the afternoon , meet our friendly local guide and directly transfer to check into Grand View Garden Hotel (4 *) or similar for rest.
Day 2: Beijing
our schedule calls for an excursion to the Great Wall and Ming Tombs, 90km northwest of Beijing. On the way back visit Temple of Heaven, where Chinese emperors made offerings to Heaven. Stay in the same hotel.
Day 3: Beijing
Today’s sightseeing starts with visiting Tian An Men Square, the largest public square in the world and forbidden City, one of the well-preserved imperial palace in the world. Afternoon go for Summer Palace, one of the imperial gardens in the Qing Dynasty Tonight enjoy Beijing Roast Duck Banquet before back to stay in same Hotel.
Day 4: Beijing - Xi'an
After breakfast in the hotel proceed to “Hutong Tour” by traditional rickshaw (including visit to Kindergarten and local residence. In the afternoon go to Xi’an by air ( 2 hours). After dinner enjoy singing and dancing show of Tang Dynasty style. Stay in King Dynasty hotel (5*).
Day 5: Xi'an
This morning you will go to visit world famous Terra Cotta Horse and worries Museum, burial site of China’s first emperor QinshiHuan and Banpo remaining of maternity society (back to 6000 years), Stay in King Dynasty hotel (5*).
Day 6: Xi'an - Shanghai
This morning fly to Shanghai. Upon arrival visit Jade Buddha Temple and Yuyuan Garden, one of the ancient classic gardens in this region and Yuyuan commercial bazaar (1.5 hours). After lunch you will visit Nanjing Road for free shopping. After dinner take leisure walk along the “ Bund” enjoying night view of Shanghai and immersing yourself in the romantic atmosphere. Tonight stay in Golden River View Hotel 4 * or similar.
Day 7: Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai
This morning you will go for Suzhou via toll way (1 hour). Upon arrival you will visit Master of fishing net Garden and Lion Grove Garden both listed as the world cultural heritage site by UNESCO and Hanshan Temple, visit silk spinning factory (process of Chinese pure silk). After having local cuisine at Suzhou go back to Shanghai by bus Stay in the Ganghong hotel.
Day 8: Shanghai
This morning you will visit Shanghai Musuem and Madam Song’s former living residence. Afternoon visit special market where you can find those knock-off products. Tonight enjoy famous acrobatic show in the grand theater. Stay in the same hotel.
- Daily meals as specified and Hotel accommodations.
- Local transportation and domestic air fare as specified in the Itinerary.
- Sightseeing entrance fees and admissions to cultural show shown on the itinerary.
- Services of English-speaking guides at each cities. Insurance within the tour in China mainland.
- International round-trip air ticket.
- Expanded or optional tour.
- Tips/gratuities for local guides, drivers, tour leader & bellhops.
- Any item or service not listed in the itinerary as included.
1) B = Western/buffet breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
2) Changes to the itinerary, including substitution of air carriers and hotels for those of equal or similar quality, may be made out of necessity.
3) The tour price may vary according to actural participants and the arriving date and is subjet to slight changes due to fluctuation of exchange rate.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERERS’ SAY